A refreshing cocktail can definitely lift your mood within a matter of seconds after a long tiring day, but with a touch of coffee to it, it can be a whole lot more refreshing. Once you get the taste of cappuccino cocktails, you are definitely going to be hooked. So, here are two simple recipes to make iced cappuccino cocktails at home so that you can enjoy this heavenly beverage anytime you feel like it!
(Image Source: www.Google.com)
Iced Cappuccino and Kahlua Cocktail
Kahlua coffee liqueur is one of the first choices that comes to mind when thinking about making coffee cocktails because that’s exactly what this liqueur was made for. Kahlua is rum-base coffee-flavored liqueur that originates from Mexico, which also includes ingredients like vanilla bean, corn syrup and sugar. Of the many uses Kahlua is put to, making coffee-flavored cocktails tops the list.
Combining this wonderful rum-based liqueur with espresso and instant coffee will give you the perfect refreshing drink, strong enough to re-energize you on long and lazy spring days. Here is how you can make this refreshing drink:
- 1 tbsp. instant coffee
- 2 oz. milk
- 3 oz. espresso
- 1 oz. vanilla syrup
- 2 oz. cream
- ½ oz. caramel syrup
- ½ oz. Kahlua coffee liqueur
- Put all the ingredients in a blender along with two scoops of ice. Blend them well until they have mixed properly. Pour into a glass and sprinkle with a pinch of coffee to serve.
Spiked Iced Cappuccino
Another liqueur that tastes wonderful with coffee is amaretto, a delightful and sweet almond-flavored liqueur. It is usually made from almonds, apricots pits or a combination of both, making a slightly sweet blend. From cocktails to meals, this liqueur is used in a variety of ways for culinary purposes and due to its unique taste; it is quite a popular choice.
In this iced cappuccino cocktail, this tasty liqueur is combined with strong espresso to make a bittersweet beverage, which leaves you very refreshed and revitalized in seconds after you take the first sip. Let’s see how you can make this cocktail:
- 2 cups fresh brewed and chilled espresso
- 1 cup chilled milk
- 3 tbsp. water
- ½ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp. amaretto liqueur
- Crushed ice
- In a small saucepan, stir together water and sugar over medium heat for about 5 minutes. When the sugar has completely dissolved, turn off the heat and let the syrup cool.
- Take 6 glasses, measuring 8 to 12 oz. each and fill them halfway with crushed ice.
- Pour 1/3 cup of espresso in each glass over the ice. Add 1 tbsp. of amaretto and sugar each in all glasses. Stir together all the ingredients until they are blended.
- Pour milk in all glasses, dividing it equally and serve.
Although you can make these recipes with ingredients of your choice, the most preferred coffee flavor in these cocktails is one of the many Nescafe Dolce Gusto flavors. As a part of their spring promotional deal, you can even get a free Capsule Carousel if you buy three boxes of coffee. If there was ever a right time to stock up on Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee, it is now. Get these and make these cocktails with the best flavors.
Category: Coffee Recipe